Many disabled people prefer to live independently, but normal kitchen might be a big obstacle. One of our dealers, Paul, found an easy solution. Paul invented a height adjustable kitchen sink and hob 2-in-1. The unit contains:
- Allcam EDF12D electric height adjustable desk frame;
- Stainless steel kitchen sink;
- An induction hob (electromagnetic plate cooker)
All you need to do is to connect to water, drain, and electricity.
Comparing to similar product available on the market, Paul’s invention (height adjustable kitchen sink and hob 2-in-1) has the following advantages:
- Much easier to use. To adjust the height, the user only need to click on a button, for competition one has to crank really hard which is not user-friendly for the disabled people.
- Easier to install. Since the kitchen sink and hob are integrated into one unit, you only need to connect the water, drain and electricity.
- Cheaper to buy