3 Memory Presets and Super-sensitive Anti-collision
The modern touch sensitive remote controller immediately set the Allcam standing desk apart from the competition, and its beauty is matched by its powerful functions, now you can set:
- Three height presets. When the desk is at your desired height, touch button “M” then “1” or “2” or “3” to set, for example, “1” for your reading position, “2” for writing position, and “3” for your standing position. When you want to change from reading position to standing, simply touch “3”.
- Anti-collision sensitivity. There are two sensors: one for electric current and one gyro for levelness, and there are 3 sensitivity parameters (upward, downward, and levelness /gyro), each with 9 level settings. Effectively you can have 27 different anti-collision sensitivity settings.
- Sit-stand timer. Simply press button “T” for a count-down timer of 0.5 hr or its multiples (up to 4 times, i.e. 2hr), and when the time is over it will alert you to change position.
- Max and min height. This would be useful if you have a tall chair or chest under desk so you won’t be bothered by the anti-collision error message.
- Screen lock on/off. By default screen will be automatically off after 3-min of inactivity. You may want it to be always on so you can change height instantly instead of holding the M button for 3s first.
Note on Super Anti-collision
As with all super sensitive technologies, you must make sure the desk is perfect level when static otherwise all kinds of noisy errors will show on the screen. As with normal office desks, these standing desk’s feet also come with pad for levelness adjustment. You can always set the gyro /levelness sensitivity = 0 (off) if you are NOT ready.
High Res Images:
*Please note the worktop isn’t included and needs to be purchased separately.