You want to stay fit but your willpower won’t keep you on the active exercise road for too long, so you need the help of Allcam EUB10 electric bike. It is right under your desk so your willpower is focused on the benefits of exercise instead of fighting off excuses, plus the electric powered motion consumes no willpower while keeps your muscles and joints moving.
Passive exercise has been proved to help people improve blood circulation, maintain muscle strength and joint flexibility, and reduce pain. It is essential for the elderly and physically crippled people to recover their strength and maintain their fitness, and very beneficial for modern white collar with sedentary lifestyle to stay fit.
The Allcam EUB10 mini electric bike is an elliptical trainer with reduced stress and strain on your legs and back. Your feet never leave the pedals, like walking in midair. In comparison, when we walk or run, every step causes a jolt to our body which is unbearable for the elderly and physically injured people.
The Allcam electric elliptical bike exerciser comes with a handy remote control to switch modes and change rational speed/direction. There are two working modes:
- Program Mode (auto): P1, P2, P3, each with preset rotational speeds and directions, the “Speed” and “Direction” buttons are disabled to prevent accidental clicks;
- Manual Mode: set ad hoc rotational speed/direction by press the “Speed”/”Direction button.
The Allcam electric elliptical bike is compact and portable (dimensions: 45 x 37 x 24 cm, weight: 6.5 Kg ), so can be used under-desk for leg exercise, or on table top for arm exercise.
The bike computer measures Time (duration), Distance, Speed, Counter (the number of revolutions), Calorie (burned). The LCD display can show one of the measurements or one by one in “Scan” mode.
Specifications of Allcam Mini Electric Bike
- Mode: Program (auto), Manual (ad hoc)
- Speed: 1.5 km/h, 2.5 km/h, 3.5 km/h, 4.5 km/h, 5.7 km/h
- Bike Computer:
- Measurements: Time (duration), Distance, Speed, Counter (the number of revolutions), Calorie (burned during the training session)
- LCD: display one of the measurements or one by one in “Scan” mode.
- Remote Control: Power (on/off), Start/Stop, Direction, Mode, Speed Up/Down, Function (presets), powered by 2x AAA 1.5V alkaline battery
- Dimensions: 45 x 37 x 24 cm / 17.7″ x 14.6″ x 9.4″
- Weight: 6.5 Kg / 14.3 lbs
- Power: AC 200-240V 50Hz, 0.5 A (active) or <0.05 A (standby)