Gas powered desks are quicker to adjust than cranking desks, and cheaper than electric desks, offering you the best of both worlds. The Allcam GDF11/18KG Gas Spring Sit-stand Desk is greatly improved from the previous GDF02:
- The main frame is folded flat in the box so much quicker to install now;
- The two legs are mechanically linked to guarantee synchronised height adjustment.
Customise with your own worktop
The GDF11/18KG standing desk frame measures 1316×575 mm at the top, meaning you can customize your own sit-stand desk with any top with width of 1300-1600 mm and depth of 600-800 mm.
This model is recommended for use with lightweight desktops for example Ikea Linnmon table top (9 KG in weight), so you can still place a monitor (2Kg) and a computer (7Kg) and the desk will lift to 2/3 of the max height on its own.
Pneumatic mechanism lifts up to 9 kg (assuming desktop weighs 9kg) – actual gas lifting force is 18 kg
Folding legs – quicker to install, move and store
Mechanically linked legs to guarantee synchronised height adjustment
FAQ Is this suitable for solid wood / MDF desktops?
Heavier desktops will exceed the lifting capacity of the table. It is perfectly safe, but you would have to lift the desktop to assist the mechanism. We will shortly have a version with higher lifting capacity.
- Brochure page GDF11-series Gas Spring Sit-Stand Desk Frame
- High Resolution Images for GDF11 Sit-Stand Desks
- Installation Manual for Allcam GDF11 Gas Lift Standing Desk
There are no reviews yet.