Gas powered desks are quicker to adjust than cranking desks, and cheaper than electric desks, offering you the best of both worlds. The Allcam GDF12 Gas Spring Sit-stand Desk is greatly improved from the previous GDF02:
- The main frame is folded flat in the box so much quicker to install now;
- The two legs are mechanically linked to guarantee synchronised height adjustment.
*Note: The actual gas lifting force is 31 Kg, assuming the top weighs 16 Kg, so the gas spring can lift (31-16) = 15 kg load on the top. If the top only weighs 10 Kg, then the gas spring can lift (31-10) = 21 Kg.
- Brochure page GDF12-series Gas Spring Sit-Stand Desk Frame
- High Resolution Images for GDF12 Sit-Stand Desks
- Installation Manual for Allcam GDF12 Gas Lift Standing Desk
There are no reviews yet.