Workspace islands are a common scene in modern open-plan offices, and two designs are particularly popular:
- Circular islands of 3 or 6 workstations (120°)
- Rectangular islands of 2 or 4 or 6 workstations (90°)
Now you can make these workspaces ever healthier with Allcam EDF13T sit-stand desk frames. The key feature is the telescopic frame can change shape from 120° (circular island) to 90° (rectangular island).
The Allcam EDF13T has several improved features against the previous EDF03T electric radial desks, mainly:
- Super-sensitive anti-collision technology. There are two sensors: Gyroscope and Ammeter. The gyroscope is the same technology that a smartphone utilises to sense orientation. Please note because the gyroscope is so sensitive that you will have to ensure the desks are installed perfectly level, otherwise you will get a lot of false alarms.
- One foot and two pads for the legs. You mentioned that the three feet (of EDF03T) are hindering the movement of chairs and other under-desk furniture like pedestals, so we only kept one and replaced the other two with plastic pads, offering you both satiability and max under-desk space.
- Clean finish. Now all screws and holes are hidden.
Bigger workspace for happier employees
The default EDF13T frame support large desk-tops up to 2200 x 1000 mm (Width x Depth, see image below). The smallest tops supported are 1550 x 650 mm (90° configuration) or 1400 x 650 mm (120° configuration), see diagram below.
If you want an even smaller top, you can opt for a short cross bar so the frame will be shorter. If you opt for the short frame, the supported min width will be 300mm smaller, ie 1250 x 650 mm (90° configuration) or 1100 x 650 mm (120° configuration); the supported max width will also be 300mm smaller, ie 1900 x 1000 mm., see the comparison between the normal and short cross bar below: