You know it is time to exercise but somehow there’s always something in the way; you know physical exercise can improve health but you just don’t have the time to go to the gym or park … If these sound familiar, then Allcam mini bike exerciser may be your solution. Because it is right under your desk your willpower will be focused on the benefits of exercise instead of fighting with those convenient excuses.
A typical office worker spends 60% of his/her time sitting down, this sedentary lifestyle poses serious health risks such as depression, obesity, high blood pressure, muscle loss, cardiovascular diseases, and even cancer. Order the Allcam under-desk mini bike trainer now, you know you are worth it.
MUB01 Mini Bike Specifications
- Material: Steel/Plastic
- Max Load: 120 Kg
- Flywheel: 0.5 Kg
- Product Dimensions: 40 x 35 x 29.5 cm / 15.7″ x 13.7″ x 11.6″
- Product Weight: 3.5 Kg
- Bike computer:
- Measurement: T (exercise time), D (distance), C ( number of revolutions for this workout session), TC (total number of revolutions since you last replaced/disconnected the battery), CA (calories burned during this workout session)
- LCD display: press the RED button to switch display modes: Scan, Time, Distance, Count (of revolutions), Total Count (of revolutions), Calories burned
- Power: 1 x 1.5V AAA Alkaline Battery
- 1 x Under-desk mini bike trainer
- 1x Left +1x right pedals
- 1x Front (longer) + 1x rear stabilisers (shorter)
- 4x Bolts & washers, 1x Allen key
- 1x Assembly Manual / User Guide
FAQ: How much exercise should I get everyday?
A: It depends what you want to achieve. For general fitness, we recommend you should aim for burning 500 calories per day. Roughly that equals to 6 sessions of 20 min exercise each, but you can increase the resistance or the rotation speed to shorten the exercise time.